SVSD Administrative Assistant – 0.50 FTE
The Swan Valley School Division invites applications for the position of Office Assistant to support the operations of the Division Office.
Duties include but not limited to effectively performing a variety of administrative and clerical/accounting support duties for multiple staff in the Division Office.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office Applications with a focus on Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher and PowerPoint
- A team player with good organizational, interpersonal skills, and the ability to complete assigned tasks in an independent timely manner
- Good verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail
- Experience providing customer service to the public, in person, over the phone, website, Facebook, etc.
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Experience in managing/maintaining paper and electronic files/records
- Software or data management information systems experience
- Bookkeeping/accounting knowledge and use of accounting software
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Recognized completion of Grade 12 and/or an Office Administration Certificate/Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Manitoba Driver’s License
- The ability to lift up to 24 kg.
Closes: Open until filled
Hours: 17.5/week Monday to Friday (under review) 12 month position
Division reserves the right to not consider incomplete applications. Criminal Record and Child Abuse Registry checks required. We thank applicants in advance for their interest in working for the Swan Valley School Division. Only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Submit resume including three relevant references to HumanResources@svsd.ca