SPARE SCHOOL BUS DRIVERS
The Swan Valley School Division invites applications for our pool of spare drivers.
Have you considered being a Part-Time Professional School Bus Driver?
Now’s your chance!
We offer Free School Bus Licence Training!
Upon successful completion of the licencing requirements and the commencement of duties with our Division, we offer reimbursement of the MPI testing fees to obtain your class two Driver’s Licence and the required medical.
- Have at least 3 years of driving experience in North America
- Hold a valid (non-probationary) driver's licence and a very good driving record
- Undergo and pass a ministry prescribed medical examination, clearance on Criminal Record Vulnerable Sector and Child Abuse Registry and other background checks
- Ability to work well with children at all grade levels
- Applicants must possess or be able to obtain a valid Province of Manitoba Class Two Licence or have applicable Saskatchewan Class Licence (minimum), and possess/or be able to obtain a School Bus Driver Certificate
Further information and a complete list of the required qualifications may be obtained from the office of the Transportation Supervisor at the School Bus Garage.
Applications are available at the School Bus Garage, 225 Kelsey Trail, Swan River, MB.
Brad Klekta A/Transportation Supervisor
SVSD, Box 995, Swan River, MB R0L 1Z0
Phone: 204-734-3415; Fax: 204-734-5632