Parent Evening Info. Session
Strategies to Calm and Focus
Presenter: Louise Burridge, OT
December 4th, 2017
Taylor School Gymnasium
7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Sensory & Self-Regulation
- 12 Strategies: from Chaos to Calm
- Kids do well if they can!
- Reframe the Behaviour
- Responding to Stress & the Environment
- Interoception – Critical Brain
- Importance of Sleep, Diet, & Exercise
Louise Burridge has been an Occupational Therapist in Regina, SK for the past 17 years. She is the owner of OuTcomes Therapy, serving children, youth and families. She works with children and families of all ages to assist them in completing their daily routines at home and optimizing their learning and achievement within the school setting.