School Administrative Secretary
The Swan Valley Regional Secondary School invites applications for the term position of School Administrative Secretary from October 24, 2017 (or as mutually agreed) to the earlier of the return of the employee on leave or January 31, 2019.
Duties include, but not limited to processing accounts payable/purchasing through to payment, accounts receivable, deposits, month end, reconciliations, teacher/support staff leaves and substitute schedule and other duties, as required.
- minimum Grade 12 with related post secondary
- intermediate level accounting experience and training
- intermediate level of MS Office and ability to work in a computerized accounting environment
- two years demonstrated, related experience
- a team player with good organizational, communication, interpersonal skills and the ability to complete assigned tasks in an independent timely manner
- strong work ethic and positive attitude
- previous software experience with MS Dynamics Great Plains and student information systems
Closing Date: October 20, 2017
Work Week: 37.5 hours, exclusive of school breaks. Occasional evenings may be required.
Division reserves the right to consider incomplete applications. Criminal Record and Child Abuse Registry checks required. We thank applicants in advance for their interest in working for the Swan Valley School Division. Only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Submit resume, including three relevant references, original transcripts and your most current job performance evaluation to: Swan Valley School Division, Box 995, Swan River, MB R0L 1Z0.
Phone: 204-734-4531; Fax: 204-734-2273; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.