SVSD Administrative Assistant – 0.50 FTE
The Swan Valley School Division invites applications for the position of Office Assistant to support the operations of the Division Office.
Duties include but not limited to effectively performing a variety of administrative and clerical/accounting support duties for multiple staff in the Division Office.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office Applications with a focus on Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher and PowerPoint
- A team player with good organizational, interpersonal skills, and the ability to complete assigned tasks in an independent timely manner
- Good verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail
- Experience providing customer service to the public, in person, over the phone, website, Facebook, etc.
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Experience in managing/maintaining paper and electronic files/records
- Software or data management information systems experience
- Bookkeeping/accounting knowledge and use of accounting software
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Recognized completion of Grade 12 and/or an Office Administration Certificate/Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Manitoba Driver’s License
- The ability to lift up to 24 kg.
Closes: 12 Noon – Friday, March 19, 2021
Hours: 17.5/week (1:00 – 4:30 p.m.) Monday to Friday
SVSD reserves the right to not consider incomplete applications. Duties to commence as mutually agreed. Successful applicant must provide a satisfactory Criminal Record and Child Abuse Registry checks. Please include three relevant references.
Please forward resume to Superintendent Jon Zilkey. Telephone: 204-734-4531; Fax: 204-734-2273. Email: email@example.com.
We thank applicants in advance for their interest in working for the SVSD. We only contact candidates chosen to participate in the interview process.