Educational Assistant - Substitutes
SVSD invites applications for Educational Assistants Substitutes.
Criteria for applying-
- -ability to follow detailed oral and written instructions, including technology
- -willingness to become part of a cooperative working team and to respect the confidentiality that is necessary regarding student situations and school programming
- -Grade 12 diploma
- -ability to work well with children at all grade levels with special educational needs
- -promote positive social interaction
- -relevant postsecondary training
- -experience working with children with special educational needs
- -computer literacy
- -willingness to be flexible regarding hours of employment, at the discretion of the principal, so as to accommodate the needs of students
- -willingness and means to travel to outlying community schools in Benito, Minitonas, Bowsman and Birch River
Application forms are available at the Division Office. Starting salary is $16.17 per hour plus 4% vacation pay.
Please note: It is the responsibility of each person hired to provide proof of criminal record and child abuse registry checks.
Apply to: Deborah Burnside, Student Services Coordinator
SVSD Office, 1481 3rd St.N, Box 995, Swan River, MB, R0L 1Z0
Phone:204-734-4531; Fax: 204-734-2273; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org